Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another "I have been informed"

There is some great football on today that I really want to watch and of course I have been informed that I will be helping with some Birthday festivities. No real problem there but it mainly involves being a chauffeur and having to sit through a kids movie. At least the local movie theatre has some good hot dogs. I usually don't like hot dogs but this place does them right. The dogs are tasty and the bread is steamy fresh. If one tries hard enough a silver lining can be found in just about anything. The day is not a total wash. I should be back for at least halftime of the SEC Championship game and will also watch some of the late games. I may just tape the SEC game and play catch up. Yes. That is what I will do.

1 comment:

  1. And has the advantage of being able to fast-forward through all of the commercials.

    ReplyDelete