Sunday, October 24, 2010

Number One is a Dangerous Spot

Last night Mizzou knocked off Oklahoma as predicted by yours truly. Last week the Buckeyes fell to the Badgers and the week before that Spurrier and Co. took down the Tide. I suppose Oregon will be the next Numero Uno. We will see in a few short hours. It is interesting that next week Oregon must play the USC Trojans. Could the Trojans make it four week in a row by knocking off a Number One. I certainly have mixed feelings. I dislike the Trojans and dislike this Kiffin who is making his USC coaching debut this year. It is almost un American to be a Trojan fan. I may dislike the BCS system even more. Next week may be "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of thing. I have that much disdain for the BCS system. It may be hard but I might have to root for USC next week. I have not decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment