Saturday, November 6, 2010

Good Games on at the Same Time

This afternoon there were two very good games on at the same time. Of course that would happen. Iowa St/Nebraska was one to watch and so was the LSU/Bama game. I had to flip back and forth. Probably watched more of the SEC game than the other. I am no real fan of LSU. Lived in Arkansas until my mid teams and then moved to Louisiana. More of a Hogs fan. My Louisiana team is the Ragin Cajuns so it goes without saying that what happens at LSU is of no real concern of mine. I do however dislike the Tide and Saban particularly. I enjoyed watching Saban and Co. fall to the Bayou Bengals in Death Valley. What a game it was and of course Miles successfully tried a little trickery. I wonder if the Tiger faithful will still be calling for Miles' head. If so they are fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment