Friday, January 14, 2011

Todd Graham? Adios Mofo

It appears that Todd Graham will be the next HC at the University of Pittsburgh. Good for him I suppose. This is the same Graham that coached at Rice for a year before bolting for his dream job at Tulsa.  Nothing but a merc it seems to me this Graham. He is obviously a successful coach but likely he will regret leaving the land of the Golden Hurricane. I really don't care for this guy much. Think he did Rice dirty. I remember when Tulsa came to town the irreverent MOB (Marching Owl Band) made fun of him at their halftime show. Hell often watching the MOB in action is more entertaining than watching Rice football. Anyway, Graham whined about it and demanded an apology if I remember correctly. Guess he did not know that the MOB apologizes to no one. Graham? Adios mofo!

No comments:

Post a Comment