Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some Sports Radio Guys Are Morons

This weekend I travelled to Louisiana to attend the funeral of my long time friends' father. This took precedence of course over watching the college game and therefore I watched very little.  I did watch a little on Thursday night and will for certain watch the Boise State/VA. Tech game tomorrow. At any rate, on the way home  late Saturday night I came across a sports "talk" program and was astounded but really not surprised at some of the dumb ass things being broadcast. Now, I have been racking my brain trying to remember the guys name, but apparently he is a national/regional sports talk guy. How I don't know. I have never heard of him that I can tell you. I can not for the life of me recall what his name is but he is a fool. I don't think pills will help. His comments on the IAA Jacksonville State OT victory over the Ole Miss Rebels was ridiculous. He completely disparaged the Gamecock program, simply because he is not familiar with it and it is not "big time" college ball. What an arrogant no talent ass! Does he not recall the close call that Florida State had last year against this same program? Granted this year J'ville State does not have the pro caliber (but troubled) QB they did last season; but to totally write off a IAA program is foolish. It shows that he does not do his homework. It shows that he is not truly qualified for his job. A IAA squad beating a good D1 opponent is not real common occurrence, but it is not an anomaly either. Kansas was beaten by one this week along with the Rebs by a team from the lower division. This guy is a dolt but he is not alone. Unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment